Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Start of Something Beautiful.

Today is my first blog. How exciting! This next week will be my 4th week to my spring semester.  I would love to say that I'm excited about that, but I'm not. Now if tomorrow marked week 16, that'd be a dream come true. Until then though, I'll just keep marking off the days until the glorious summer arrives. 
I've always told myself that I know exactly what I want out of this life, but I've come to realize that I'm lying to myself.  No one really knows what they want out of their lives and if they do, it usually doesn't turn out the way they've imagined it.  Since entering college, I've had a lot of eye openers, I've changed my mind a million times, and I've cried a lot.  With all that came a personal strength that I would have never gotten if I hadn't entered college. I have learned so much in so little time about myself that I didn't know before.
There has been things that've happened in my life lately that have made me really think about who I am, where I'm going, and who I want to spend my time with.  I pray often that God will lead my on the path He wants me to take, it's just hard at times giving Him full control.  Tomorrow is a new day though and the sun is going to come up and shine brightly (hopefully).  I'm going to take small steps, but enjoy every one of them. I'm ready to face this semester with a new attitude and see what I can accomplish.
And for today, that's all that I have! :)

3 comments:

  1. Well said Miss Paige! I'm going to love reading your posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww well thank Hayley. I shall be following you as well!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what inspired you to do this but I think it is a great idea. You have always had a gift with words! I am so happy for you and proud of you! I am always here for you! love ya

    ReplyDelete